Saturday, July 25, 2009

G.I Joe



It was one of my favourite cartoon during my childhood around 4-5 years old LOL..i still remember their song, GI Joe GI Joe !!! There's no main character in G.I Joe, G.I Joe was a team from US Armed Forces. Every character has their own talent and ability, with high-technology equipments, weapons supported from government, they always get involved to accomplish tough mission...

The character i love the most in G.I Joe definitely would be Snake-eyes and Storm master (you guys should have noticed that's 2 ninjas inside the movie, one is in white ninja suit and another in black ninja suit =D

Everybody would wonder, why most of the team are wearing the 'suit' in the movie, as far as i know, the delta suits are meant to accelerate people to the point of beyond human potential, which make them to run faster, jump higher and goodness knows what else beyond the human condition.

Yea, i'm seriously looking forward for this movie !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get paid for your opinions! Click on the banner above to join Planet Pulse. Its totally free to sign up, and you can earn UNLIMITED. Find out more by visiting PLANET PULSE.