Monday, August 3, 2009

Lost My Pendrive =_=

Last week, i found a new 3G iphone at the library, somebody left it at the computer table..i was so so so so GOOD that i actually took it to lost and found department =.=

Guess what, today i lost my pendrive, it's a black old fainted rusted scratched pendrive, somebody actually took my pendrive and not passing to the lost and found department...thank god i printed my assignment in the morning =.='

I told this to the 'kakak' (staff) at the library, she told me that next time when i get a chance to pick up another brand new phone, keep it for myself, don't ever try be a good boi, and this is what the student repays me when i was trying to be a good boi in the university =(

2 comments:

Lord Hamstera said...

lol honestly, if its a brand new iphone, and no on is there to know.. just keep it la.. you think if you left your iphone around someone would return it?

no karma when it comes to lost and found one.. =/

cassie mae said...

wah...IPHONE!!!

Post a Comment


Get paid for your opinions! Click on the banner above to join Planet Pulse. Its totally free to sign up, and you can earn UNLIMITED. Find out more by visiting PLANET PULSE.