Sunday, June 14, 2009

2 weeks...

with beloved sis, chel chel =D

Ahem...i believe the past 2 weeks had been a transition point in my life, i made up my mind to focus only on my study and job, dump all my love and feelings aside (it doesn't mean that i don't love her anymore, both of us just need some time to prepare ourselves for the next stage in our life, i guess it's a good idea to split off) she told me that i've been losing self-confident and carefree, i'm looking back for them now...i told myself to give up on her temporarily and go for my dream, by the time when i succeed i would go back for her and once again make her mine...confidently tell myself that she's gonna fall in love with me again in the future...

yea....i've been taking up 2 part time jobs in present in order to fund myself for year-end business... One of the job is the student helper in University and another one is the First Coach servicing counter at IBM plaza...at the same time i'm preparing myself for the final exam. Yea, it is a tough task for me in order to balance up all my job + my study + resting time all at the same time, and i'm learning to do that









Yea, these few weeks i've been sticking to my beloved coussie too much LOL, always look for her whenever i have free time LOL, i thank her for accompany me when i'm down and sad >.< oh ya, she even introduced her coursemates to me and allowed me to join them for ktv, yea i remembered the first time joining them for ktv, i thought i banged into a wrong room, 7-8 girls in the room all saying hi to me @@! Now they even have their fixed ktv session on every wednesday which is 'ngam ngam' after my shift XD Love ya shanna, it's great to have such a close cousin in my life =)



I need to apologize to Shi Jia, one of my important buddy for not be able to accompany you when you're in KL =( Although i'd only joined the dinner with her and friends on the first night, i never really had a conversation with her =( i'd been trying to make up some time for her, unfortunately piles of work had stopped me from doing that =( hopefully i could spend some time for her next KL trip...

Lastlty i hope everything goes smooth...either for myself or everyone =)

2 comments:

HoiHoi said...

well two jobs and study all together is definitely not easy. hope you're given a lot of strength and determination. all the best henry and you will nail it!

Rachel said...

Henry Goh! all d best with everything....i knwo balancing thigns all at once can be a hard task....especially when u're not at ur best....
hang in there!!! all d best !


p/s: that first picture u posted right before u tell that story may leave pple thinking I'm that "she" u wrote about =.="

Post a Comment


Get paid for your opinions! Click on the banner above to join Planet Pulse. Its totally free to sign up, and you can earn UNLIMITED. Find out more by visiting PLANET PULSE.