Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All bout weights...

Hmm..Check back the notepad which i have been using since year 2006, everytime i came back from work out, weight of the day would be recorded down, and i have been doing this for almost 3 years. Recently i referred back my notepad and did myself a weight graph =D hmm...it seems that my weight is maintaining at 71-72 kg after Chinese New Year (mass eating period). Seriously i have been trying hard to put down more weight after that. Attending 5 times workout every week, with minimum 3 hours everytime. Attending all sort of classes (dance class, power jump, power pump or even body combat), i even skip my dinner, only take breakfast and lunch everyday. BUT but but..my weight doesn't go down after 71 >.<' What can i do to put down more weight?

Compare to any other couples, i'm quite relieve to have an understanding gf =D how should i put this in, as you see all the couples around you, gfs always turn out to be thinner and pretty, and the guys always turn out to be fatter, grow side way but not taller. I'm lucky b'cz my gf always try not to feed me more, she rather finishes it off, than asking me to finish the leftover food =D Till recently, she couldn't stand with this, she said she have been putting up her weight since attach with me. Thus we came out with a plan, everytime we go out to have meal, instead of ordering 2 sets of meal which we can never finish, we order 1 set and share together. Hehe, actually i think it's quite a good idea, prevent ourselves from spending more money, both of us wouldn't grow fat too =D and i don't wan to change myself back to this black pig (left picture)anymore =D

8 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA damnit Henry...I love ur weight chart HAHA...
envious...well it might sounds gay...but u look cute with ur plum (am js quoting by other girls comment) and "yeng" when u slim down...anyway...proud of you mate...keep it up...

p/s: damnit come to think of it...my weight chart is like global warming chart...gradually increase of CO2 emission is parallel to my weight gained...urgh...

Teddy Goh / Henry Goh said...

wahahahhaa..horng..mb u shud try that..ur uni got gym center right? do that every week..u will feel satisfy to urself after few months =D

penny said...

HAAAAAHAAH..global warming chart!! good one ler pork!

haha..henry u shud post up both before and after pictures of urself...I think your comment box and chatbox will full with amazed comments =)

Unknown said...

=( prolly doom day is my fatty climax

hahaha my house bout 36 minutes walking distance to uni la...sienz...so far...will TRY find other alternative...but i doubt i'll b that dedicated like u la...

come to think of it...you should offer ur gym center for ads LOL...ask them to pay u in return =P

Teddy Goh / Henry Goh said...

=.= i din ad for them also..did i mention celebrity fitness? no right no right?! =D

kexiou said...

lolololol! when I knew you you were in bigger size than the pix right?? you're seriously very committed in working out man, pui fok pui fok! if only I have half the determination you've got there! eh 71 is ok man.. what you wanna weight lighter than me ah?? -.-"

Teddy Goh / Henry Goh said...

hmmm..not really la xiou..u knew me during form 2...i think tat time i was still slim =D

kexiou said...

slim?? sure boh.. lol

Post a Comment


Get paid for your opinions! Click on the banner above to join Planet Pulse. Its totally free to sign up, and you can earn UNLIMITED. Find out more by visiting PLANET PULSE.